Error Code

vbimport

Hi All,
Firstly I have searched but cannot find the answer either on here or searching Google.

Running a brand new Dell XPS i7 2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz reaching 3.20
8.0Gb Ram Kaspersky turned off. 64bit Ultimate.
Service pack 1 up to date.

Latest version of DVD FAB 8.1.5.9.
Latest Passkey 8.0.4.9.

Trying to rip Harry Potter (I own) Blu Ray to iPhone.

Following error comes up on the set:

work 1 failed Error = 504 00 0 error filter name (filter_vdcode). type (2). id (1) get module_error (502 04 7 706 5 Cuda 999)

Many many thanks in advance

Ps: Forget my sig as got new stuff lol

There’s a problem with that at the moment for some users under certain conditions and there have been recent updates to try and fix this.

Unfortunately all I can tell you is that the DVDFab guys are aware of this and are working on a fix.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Barry White;2620048]Hi All,
Firstly I have searched but cannot find the answer either on here or searching Google.

Running a brand new Dell XPS i7 2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz reaching 3.20
8.0Gb Ram Kaspersky turned off. 64bit Ultimate.
Service pack 1 up to date.

Latest

version of DVD FAB 8.1.5.9.
Latest Passkey 8.0.4.9.

Trying to rip Harry Potter (I own) Blu Ray to iPhone.

Following error comes up on the set:

work 1 failed Error = 504 00 0 error filter name (filter_vdcode). type (2). id (1) get module_error (502 04 7 706 5 Cuda 999)

Many many thanks in advance

Ps: Forget my sig as got new stuff lol[/QUOTE]

Just tried the latest release but, still no advance…! Is there going to be a fix for this at all please.?

[QUOTE=Barry White;2622110]Just tried the latest release but, still no advance…! [B]Is there going to be a fix for this at all please.?[/B][/QUOTE]
We only report on what we know, we do not code the software, DVD Fab does, only they can answer that question.:wink: