Error Code

I have burned 5 dvd’s today, using DVDFAB with no problems. Now, I am getting Failed to burn…error 122. Does anyone know what this means/
Thank you

I have gotten the same error, “Task_2 failed! Error 122” using both DVDFab v5 and v6 under Vista (32). I have had no previous problems burning with any DVD or VOB. This is the first time I am trying to burn to a DVD+R DL. Are there issues with dual layer DVDs?? Please advise on what this error means and how to rectify.

System: Core 2 Duo; Vista (32), 4GB RAM; nVivida video (newest driver) and BenQ 1625 DVD drive.

[QUOTE=barbl;2275477]I have burned 5 dvd’s today, using DVDFAB with no problems. Now, I am getting Failed to burn…error 122. Does anyone know what this means/
Thank you[/QUOTE]

You haven’t stated whether you were using single layer or dual layer discs, but from the error message, I’ll assume they were dual layer…

DVDFabs default burn engine (VSO) has a problem with some users, particularly re dual layer DVDs. There is no Fab solution to this that I am aware of.

The best thing you can do is to download Imgburn (a freebie), and use it in place of the VSO engine. (hooks are provided within DVDFab to allow it to execute from within Fab).

It is providing most users with consistently good results, especially dual layered discs…also, please make sure you use Verbatim discs only for D/L applications, as most other kinds will cause you endless grief.

OC

:slight_smile:

I am not using the DL. I am using Verbatim DVD-R. I didn’t change anything. I just started getting the message.
Thanks

Posting your burn log could help.