Error code Wrong Region

I am trying to find a code that will help take the error code off of wrong region, when I try to play a dvd, the dvds are region 1. I have tried several different codes to change this and nothing has worked so far. Can anyone help me, please.

[QUOTE=diamondgirl7559;2499677]I am trying to find a code that will help take the error code off of wrong region, when I try to play a dvd, the dvds are region 1. I have tried several different codes to change this and nothing has worked so far. Can anyone help me, please.[/QUOTE]

What Region are you from ? And how did the region code change? Sometimes a firmware update changes the Region code. And what is your burner make and model? Usually you should be able to go to your device manager and change the Region code from there unless it is hardwired Region settings then you can’t do anything about it but get a unit that allows you to have Region free or lets you change the Region settings. But remember you only have 4 or 5 changes before the last one is permanent. Otherwise you might have to get Anydvd which allows all Regions to play on a single Region set drive. But I don’t use that so that will be confirmed by another user that has done that.