Error burning BSG:Caprica

I am trying to make a copy of Caprica. Near the end I get Task 3: Error 100 Burn Process Failed!.

All other movies I have copied have been successful. I am using Phillips DVD+R Double Layer in a NEC ND-3450 with the latest firmware and drivers.

Any ideas?

Download and install ImgBurn.
Change DVDFab’s setting to use ImgBurn for burning.

Change your media.
The only reliable DL media is Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4x (MKM-001-00 dye) made in Singapore burned at 2.4x.

Task 3 is a verfiy error which has a known bug, As long as it burnt ok then IMHO the verify step is just a waste of time even with ImgBurn

Thanks for the info. I downloaded ImgBurn and changed the settings. Now, the burn process hangs at 33% and will not complete. I cancelled and tried to copy Taken and it has hung at 33% for the last 3 hours.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Post your ImgBurn log.

[QUOTE=lernebo;2280614]Thanks for the info. I downloaded ImgBurn and changed the settings. Now, the burn process hangs at 33% and will not complete. I cancelled and tried to copy Taken and it has hung at 33% for the last 3 hours.

Any ideas?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

My guess is either you are usinglow to poor quality media and/or burning to fast, however as Dialysis1 asked please post a burn log.