Error adjusting the IFO file...does not match the VOB file

Is there a reason why I’m getting the above error on EVERY DVD I try to use DVD2ONE with? Ive decrypted with both DVDdecrypter and Smartripper and I get that error everytime I try to use DVD2ONE to make the movie and menus?

Are you ripping from Original DVD’s ?

What version of DVD20ne are you using ?

Original disks. Using latest decrypter and smartripper (tried both), and using 1.1.3, tried 1.1.1 and same result. Makes no sense. I’m registered, so trying it again. But makes no sense why its biting it on both, and no I have no raid drives.

Originally posted by Phil Thomas
[B]Are you ripping from Original DVD’s ?

What version of DVD20ne are you using ? [/B]

I normally use Dvd Decrypter (v.3.1.6) in File mode, then set output size in DVD2one (v.1.1.3) at 4444mb.

I know you said you are using originals, but are you stripping anything out or processing the .vobs at all, before Dvd2one ?

Not to sound like I dont know anything but here goes my process…just tried again it canned at 47% AGAIN! Gives me same error message plus the “For Full Diskcopy you need to copy all files from the DVD in file mode” error…all files ARE there…the movie plays fine if I use PowerDVD in file mode. So I’m at a loss. I can use movie only mode without a hitch. But only when menus come up does it bite it. AND only after being ripped and playing fine like I said :frowning: I’m dissapointed with the software unfortunately, because I think it has potential. And yes I did it with 4444 also grrr :slight_smile: This has happened with 6 of the last movies I’ve tried :frowning:

[B]I normally use Dvd Decrypter (v.3.1.6) in File mode, then set output size in DVD2one (v.1.1.3) at 4444mb.

I know you said you are using originals, but are you stripping anything out or processing the .vobs at all, before Dvd2one ? [/B]

Now I’m going nuts. Tried to rerip, worked fine but when i opene POwerDVD it just locks up before going anywhere. Hrmm.

Originally posted by Malique2
[B]Not to sound like I dont know anything but here goes my process…just tried again it canned at 47% AGAIN! Gives me same error message plus the “For Full Diskcopy you need to copy all files from the DVD in file mode” error…all files ARE there…the movie plays fine if I use PowerDVD in file mode. So I’m at a loss. I can use movie only mode without a hitch. But only when menus come up does it bite it. AND only after being ripped and playing fine like I said :frowning: I’m dissapointed with the software unfortunately, because I think it has potential. And yes I did it with 4444 also grrr :slight_smile: This has happened with 6 of the last movies I’ve tried :frowning:

[/B]

What are your system specs ? and how much Hard Disk space have you left ?

1.5 gig P-4
512K Ram
Have a 40 gigger in there…have 20 gig free space
OLD Via Motherboard not sure which model
SoundBlaster Live and
ATI 7500 video card.
Thats it, pretty plain system.

What are your system specs ? and how much Hard Disk space have you left ?

OK, sounds a bit strange, as I have had no probs at all.

Have you checked that you have definitely ripped all the files ? i.e. have you compared the ripped folder to the Original disk, to make sure it’s identical ?
Sorry to ask that, if you have, but often the simple stuff is under our noses sometimes.

Also, have you managed to successfully process any DVD in Full disk mode, i.e. could it just be something odd with these particular disks ? … are they Episode disks ?

Somehow I got one disk to work in full disk mode…since then NOTHING. I will compare on the one I’m trying to rerip now, and see what happens. Using a older version of DVD Decrypter this time. Thats why I’m totally stumped, one works and the next 6 don’t, makes no sense.

[B]OK, sounds a bit strange, as I have had no probs at all.

Have you checked that you have definitely ripped all the files ? i.e. have you compared the ripped folder to the Original disk, to make sure it’s identical ?
Sorry to ask that, if you have, but often the simple stuff is under our noses sometimes.

Also, have you managed to successfully process any DVD in Full disk mode, i.e. could it just be something odd with these particular disks ? … are they Episode disks ? [/B]

Got it to work, looks like the problem lies in DVD Decryptor…the newest version and the one prior to it won’t work. The one before that works like a charm. Guess I’m stuck using the older version…but hey, as long as it works, I’m happy :slight_smile: