Error 400

Hi, I am having a problem copying Music and Lyrics and get the following error, can you give me some direction… Thanks

I get the same message in full disk copy and main movie mode…

Hi dpond. This is a transcoder error. The numbers in the parenthesis (15 3) tell what really went wrong but only the developers know what they mean. DVDFab should have brought up an email box after this happened to let you send information about the error to them. The error had something to do with the VOB file that is also listed, so there may be a bad spot or fingerprint on your original DVD or it could be a copy protection issue. If the email box did not come up and complete, send an email to fengtao (at) dvdidle dot com, replacing (at) with @ and dot with . in the address. They will need all the information you have about the error and all the .IFO files from the original DVD, put into a compressed folder and attached to the email.

Hi,

Do you have same problem when copying from DVD disc directly?

Please send us all the .IFO files on hard disk folder, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.

Best Regards,
Fengtao