Error 400

vbimport

Hi all I am having a problem I keep getting this error message Task_1 failed! Error=400(15 3 VTS_01_4.VOB 593174528 372736), I have tried to copy the full disc, clone and main movie selection and I still get the same error.

I also downloaded the new version and that didn’t help so I went back to the old version and I still get the same message.

The movie that I’m copying is Da Vinci Code. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

There is a thread explaining the error codes also you could copy the log and send to the forum so the guys can look at it and start their troubleshooting from there, just a thought :slight_smile:
Jim

Thank You :slight_smile:

I was having the same Task_1 failed! Error=400(15xxx error. Check to see if you have the Intel Application Accelerator software loaded up. I did and once I removed it, these errors have gone away. Check in Add / Remove Programs.

Thanks alot. My girlfriend’s computer was having this same exact issue and this was the exact solution after trying all other suggestions. After about two hours of search, it is good to know that this solution finally worked.

I HAVE THE SAME ERROR. BUT WHEN I REMOVE ‘Application Accelerator’ FROM 'INTEL’FROM MY COMPUTER, I AM CAPABLE TO MAKE COPY WITH ‘DVDFAB HD DECRYPTER’.

IS IT POSSIBLE, IN A NEAR FUTURE, THAT ‘DVDFAB HD DECRYPTER’ CAN WORK WITH THE ‘Application Accelerator’ FROM INTEL?

I’M SURE THAT ‘APPLICATION ACCELERATOR’ IS A ‘MOST’, LIKE ‘DVDFAB HD DECRYPTER’.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

MARC.

Please don’t shout…Welcome to the Fab forum.

And please don’t double post, it only confuses and frustrates those trying to follow a thread and those trying to help.

You may want to look at this from another perspective, ie., a microsoft glitch.
Take a look at troubleshooting and known compatiblity issues:

http://developer.intel.com/support/chipsets/iaa/#anchor1

Anyone know if XP is out of Beta yet?.. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, but I heard 3.11 was solid now.

Hahahaha…

Maybe my 486/DX will start running right…I mean the bugs should be pretty well worked out… :stuck_out_tongue: