Error 400 message

I am considering buying the software, but on the trial, on some DVDs (Superman returns) I get the following error (after nearly an hour of copying!) : task_1 failed! Error=400(39 4 1 0 3864042 3864233 3864167)

Can someone advise? I have the platinum 3.0.40 or whatever it is.

I know that [B](39 [/B] has something to do with conflict of other programs and the drive. Do a google search for error 39. Also run a registry cleaner, 400 errors were common several versions back but now appear to be limited to certain hardware. Do other DVDs copy, this is a copy error. Make sure your burner firmware is up to date. This was a common problem on some older Sony drives.

Please post your computer specs and check for programs running in background.

Some people are having problems with 3.0.4.0. Try 3.0.3.9 beta which has a link posted in the [B]Read First[/B] sticky threads.

Mack

I have not copied this movie, but others have, so may be they will charm in with a better answer.

forgive my ignorance, but how do i update my burner firmware? My burner is a TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L632B [CD-ROM drive]

BTW have only had probs with superman returns :bow:

duplicated post

Hi 4Moe,

Please send us all the .IFO files on Original disc, then we will check the problem.

A recommended way is listed below:

1. Open an Explorer window, and navigate to VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
  2. Copy all files ending with .IFO to hard disk.
  3. ZIP the IFO files on hard disk to one file. Name it with a readable filename, like Stealth_UK.zip.
  4. Send the zip file to fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, you need replace (at) with @.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hi 4Moe, Firstly welcome the worlds best forum :clap:

I have done a search on Google with your model number you have quoted, I could only find “contact your computer manufacturer” ie; Dell, Toshiba, Samsung. Once your on there site I would look for updates or even there forum for help.

Hope this is of some help.

Barry :bigsmile: