Error 25001 on moviejack 2

vbimport

does anybody have any idea what error code 25001 on moviejack 2 installation is please. trying to install and i get this error code. have emailed the moviejack link, engellman.com but as yet have heard nowt.

would be nice to use the software i have bought.

Did you try to install the latest release?
You can get it from www.s-a-d.de

I’ve never heard of any error while installing MJ2! Are you sure this error is caused by MJ and not by your System or other running software???

thanks for the less than helpful reply. why upgrade. there is a known fault with moviejack2 and there is a simple fix.
go to s-a-d.de/forum and althoughits german they know there stuff. you need a file which reinstalls the scsi driver which is the cause of the error. email sd.de and they send you the file. easy or what. better than buying more software.:slight_smile:

The latest version of MJ 2 is for free if you are owner of an legal key!!! It’s MJ2.07.002. That’s what I tried to say!!!

doesnt matter what version of mj2; its a known fault which is why you need the fix.

I visited there forum as I am getting the same error but as i don’t speak German (Please don’t flame me just because I am pig-ignorant :bow:) I couldn’t get an answer.

How do I get help in English?

Also what does MJ3 do that MJ2 doesn’t, how much is an upgrade (if available) and is it worth it?

Ta

Neil :slight_smile:

This error appears if your Windows is missing some files, MJ needs to work correctly.
Get the files from: http://www.s-a-d.de/downloads/unidrv.msi
Install them and everything will be fine!!!

About MJ3:
Ripping to XVCD and SXVCD is added.
You can ripp the movie from your harddisk.
You can copy DVD5 1:1.
The upgrade will be available in the future.

seems like I’m an un-official Beta tester! I hope in the next version it automatically checks for missing files and all the necessary files are included on the disc.

h@rdcore - Thanks for your help. When i finally figured out which was the serial No. and mannaged to read it OK (fourth attempt) it seems to have installed OK. Now all I have to do is try it. :smiley:

Thank again

Neil

You’re welcome.

The missing file should be installed by Windows. Never the less sometimes it doesn’t.
That’s why it doesn’t come with Moviejack…

dont forget to put the serial no in upper case. and yes i paid hard earned cash for my copy.

works a treat. the german service is great, still waiting for a reply from the english software backup though?:cop: