Error #100 while splitting ISO file into to two ISO files

The thread is here.

:confused:
Please don’t start another thread merely to direct readers to thread which you started and need help with…
This only fragments advice and frustrates anyone trying to follow the thread.
It’s referred to as cross or double posting and is against the rules.

Simply bump up your thread or better… add to it with some useful info.

Thank you

Please don’t start another thread merely to direct readers to thread which you started and need help with…
This only fragments advice and frustrates anyone trying to follow the thread.
It’s referred to as cross or double posting and is against the rules.

Simply bump up your thread or better… add to it with some useful info.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

My apologies.

My error was posting an entirely new different question in the original thread, thereby causing dreaded thread-creep; so, when I created the new thread, I used a link simply because it consumes fewer resources than reposting.

Upon reflection, I understand how my cure was worse than the disease, and I understand the potential for confusion. I will avoid this practice in the future.

Hey Joe, I’m glad you edited your sig (I’m dyslexic: icantreadpoststhatarentpunctuated)…

I apologize,for an earlier post of mine, to yours…
Cheers…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=TigerDriver;1970200]My apologies.

My error was posting an entirely new different question in the original thread, thereby causing dreaded thread-creep; so, when I created the new thread, I used a link simply because it consumes fewer resources than reposting.

Upon reflection, I understand how my cure was worse than the disease, and I understand the potential for confusion. I will avoid this practice in the future.[/QUOTE]

No problem and no apologies needed. I didn’t mean to yell if that’s how it came across.
Please see your original thread for my reply…:wink: