Epson Stylus CX6000 All-in-One Color Printer, Print/Copy/Scan $49.99 No Rebates

@CompUSA.COM with free instore pickup or pay for shipping if delivery option is chosen
Tech Specs for Epson Stylus CX6000 All-in-One Color Printer, Print/Copy/Scan
(Based on manufacturer’s information)
Functions: Copier
Printer
Scanner
Platform: Mac
PC
Printer Type: Color Inkjet
Printer Color Speed: 27 ppm
Printer Black and White Speed: 27 ppm
4 x 6 Photo Print Speed: 28 Seconds per Sheet
Color Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
Copier Color Speed: 26 ppm
Copier Black and White Speed: 26 ppm
Copier Original Size (max.): 8.5" x 11"
Number of Copies (max): 99
Scanner Type: Color
Scanner Interpolated Resolution (max.): 1200 x 2400
Scanner Optical Resolution (max.): 1200 x 1200
Scanner Area (max.): 8.5" x 11"
LCD Screen Size: 2 in
Max Media Size: Legal (8.5" x 14")
Max Input Sheet Capacity: 120
Standard Input Sheet Capacity: 120
Connections: USB 2.0
Voltage Supported: 110 - 120 V
Included Software: Epson® printer driver
Web to Pageâ„¢
Epson Scan, ArcSoft® PhotoImpression™ 5

System Requirements: Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and XP Professional x64
Mac OS X 10.2.8 or late (Power PC® and Intel® Core™ processor)

Regulatory Compliances: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950 EMI FCC Part 15 subpart B class B, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR 22 class B
Height: 11.2 in
Width: 18.2 in
Depth: 19.3 in
Weight: 15.2 lbs
Limited Warranty: 1 Year (12 Months)

Link for mouse user or for TCAS

Bah it doesn’t even print cd/dvd’s…

You ask for too much Rolling56. $50 gives you the convenient not to go to stationary store to photocopy.

thnx gheto: some one in work is lookin for a cheap printer. the thing i like about epsons is you can get cheap ($2 - $3) replacement carts.

Of all the printer mfr’s, Epson is pushing back the hardest on refillers (me) and remanufacturers.
They won their lawsuit which prohibits third party mfr’s from producing ink tanks that fit Epson printers.
Re-filling will have to be done on used OEM tanks.

For that and the fact that Epson printheads are not user-serviceable, I’m not a big Epson fan.

I have a CX4800 and hate it it. If not used daily, the print heads clog. I use more ink cleaning the heads than I do printing. Luckily generic ink is cheap but still…

ok, this printer has very bad review and head gets clogged up when not use. Thats why I tend to stay away from epson and canon printer since they do not use electronic ink withdrawing. They just poke a hole into the ink cartdridge and lets it drift down into the hole. And when not use, it gets dried up and clogs the head. I guess HP is still the best printer, it was the best for the past 10 yrs. But I guess HP is also going sour as well since they stop using electronic ink withdrawing chip on their newer printer. They poke the hole just like canon and epson. Good thing I my 5 yrs old, 4 yrs old, and 1 yr old HP are still working perfectly. And I still have a laser printer from them. So everytime I buy a printer, I go to the store, check out the display models, open the ink cartridge panel and remove the ink cartridge to see any hole poking technology in the ink cartridge, if it is then I stay away from it.

Most of you guys prolly not know, hole poking into ink cartridge makes the ink dry–costs money on ink even you are not using the printer at all, you have to replace ink cartridge. But the worse part is it clogs up the head, and guess how much it costs to replace the head??? for a $49 printer, the head costs around $90. So I leave it to you guys from there

I’ve found that with all three of the Epson printers I’ve had. :iagree:

Off topic
Arachne, is that a devil horn on your avatar or a rose??

Alrighty another member that needs to help out with all the pc’s ghetocowboy has :clap: Sign him up Arachne :smiley:

you could have said, “that is the worse pickup line you ever heard”

Thanks ghetocowboy, this is very good deal I am wondering how much is it cost for genetic type cartridge for this printer.

Her previous “Pishi” avatar was much livelier.

You need to post your pic in the correct forum(s) to pick up geek chicks here wink wink :wink: :rolleyes:

My face is in many places here but i have what i want right here at home :iagree:

Last time I bought ink on Ebay, I got 2 each of Cyan, Yellow, Magenta and 4 black for $16.99.

Looks like it’s probably about $27 now: http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Pack-4B-6C-Ink-T069-for-EPSON-CX5000-CX6000-CX7000F_W0QQitemZ290133758549QQihZ019QQcategoryZ16194QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought 72 ink cartridge from meritline or supermediastore, cannot remember which, but the price was around $50 shipped. I have Epson R320 and R200