Epson RX-580 Ink

vbimport

Hi all,
My printer is giving me an erron on all ink cartridges saying to replace them all and at one point it said expended. Not sure why the last time I used the printer ( a few months back) everything was fine plus when I shake the cartridges I can hear the ink moving around inside and when I press on the nozzle ink does come out. Anyway, does anyone know where to get a quality ink cartridge set without paying an arm/leg for it?

Is it normal for the printer to say replace all 6 cartridges at once? All I use it for is to label CD’s/DVD’s.

Thanks,

Happy New Year!

[QUOTE=Aaron09;2186882]Hi all,
My printer is giving me an erron on all ink cartridges saying to replace them all and at one point it said expended. Not sure why the last time I used the printer ( a few months back) everything was fine plus when I shake the cartridges I can hear the ink moving around inside and when I press on the nozzle ink does come out. Anyway, does anyone know where to get a quality ink cartridge set without paying an arm/leg for it?

Is it normal for the printer to say replace all 6 cartridges at once? All I use it for is to label CD’s/DVD’s.

Thanks,

Happy New Year![/QUOTE]

If you haven’t used the printer for “months”, there’s a high probability that the head is clogged or worse.