Epson R380 Print Settings

Hello,
I just setup my printer on my laptop it took awhile because of the Vista issues but it’s working now. But it’s only printing on about 1/3 of the CD?

Where can I adjust the settings so it will print correctly? Shouldn’t it be printing centered by default.

Thanks in advance, I have learned much hear trolling these forums…:slight_smile:

What printing software?

Well that’s just it. If I use the Epson program that came with the printer they print fine. But I’m trying to print CD clocks in another program and that’s where the trouble lies.

I want to use the CD clock program because it already has number teamplates for the clock faces etc. and I don’t have the time or talent to create layers in Photoshop etc.

Thanks

[QUOTE=festeris101;2310410]Well that’s just it. If I use the Epson program that came with the printer they print fine. But I’m trying to print CD clocks in another program and that’s where the trouble lies.

I want to use the CD clock program because it already has number teamplates for the clock faces etc. and I don’t have the time or talent to create layers in Photoshop etc.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Don’t know what program you’re trying to print from, but one option that occurs to me is to use Vista’s snipping tool or Faststone capture(I prefer the latter) and save your art work as a Jpeg and print it with Epson Cdprint?

That would be my suggestion as well. Figure out a way to save the label as an image in the other program.

Sounds like that program thinks it’s printing on a sheet of paper, not a disc.