Epson R320 Ink refill for CIS

I am just about out of Ink for my Epson R320 CIS. The seller of the CIS I have does have bulk refills available but thought I would check if guys can suggest a better Ink/Price option.

Here is what they have…

Thanks for any suggestions.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2413209]I am just about out of Ink for my Epson R320 CIS. The seller of the CIS I have does have bulk refills available but thought I would check if guys can suggest a better Ink/Price option.[/QUOTE]

Sure can suggest something this is the sellers ink I use only I get the RX595 ink. :iagree:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Compatible-INK-FOR-EPSON-R200-R300-R220-R320-RX620_W0QQitemZ350228834870QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPrinter_Accessories?hash=item518b43ea36&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Here is the link to the sellers store
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Super-Premium-Electronics

Thanks getit29, that’s quite a bit cheaper :flower:

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2413784]Thanks getit29, that’s quite a bit cheaper :flower:[/QUOTE]

Yes it is and it is quality ink also, and I can not see any difference between it and
the original ink after printing it has good color quality. I believe deanwitty gets his
ink from the same seller so you might ask him what he thinks of the quality. :iagree:

Excellent, got mine ordered and free Priority shipping I really like that :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2413937]Yes it is and it is quality ink also, and I can not see any difference between it and
the original ink after printing it has good color quality. I believe deanwitty gets his
ink from the same seller so you might ask him what he thinks of the quality. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2414249]Excellent, got mine ordered and free Priority shipping I really like that :)[/QUOTE]
Good call. Getit29 speaks the truth :iagree:. Very nice seller to deal with, and his inks and CISS have been treating my printers right for over a year and a half, now :).

Sorry to bump this old thread but I have used up almost all the ink and must say this is great quality ink.

I have had to clean the color and black one time! Print quality is excellent.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2477161]Sorry to bump this old thread but I have used up almost all the ink and must say this is great quality ink.

I have had to clean the color and black one time! Print quality is excellent.[/QUOTE]
Glad to hear it :clap:. Thanks for checkin back in with your results. Nice to find the good stuff hidin behind a low price once in a while, aint it :).

Thanks for posting and letting us know how your experience went using the ink
very glad you are happy with it. :iagree: