Epson not printing to edge of DVD disc - new software mac OS X?

vbimport

Hey there, I’m having a problem with my Epson Artisan 700 not printing to the outside edge of my DVDs. After researching a few other threads here and other places, it looks like the Epson print software is the culprit because it only goes out to 118mm diameter whereas some of the media has a printable surface more like 120mm.

Some people recommended SureThing software but it’s Windows only. Anyone know of a good flexible software for OS X that will allow larger diameter full bleed prints?

Thanks!!!

[QUOTE=Sean1;2528862]it looks like the Epson print software is the culprit because it only goes out to 118mm diameter whereas some of the media has a printable surface more like 120mm. [/QUOTE]

First off Welcome to the forum Sean1

You can set Epson Print CD software to go from 70mm all the way out to 120mm outer diameter
and 18mm to 50mm inner diameter. Ok you said that you was using a Epson Artisan 700 so I take
it you have version 2.00.00A Print CD or above if so then look up to the top where it says New, Open,
Print, Save, and then Diameter.

Click on Diameter first then the Inner/Outer Diameter setting box will pop up make sure it is set on
Custom CD/DVD then click on the up or down arrows on the Outer Diameter then click on Save Settings
then click on OK and you should be good to go from then on. :iagree:

Thanks a lot, I’ll give that a try!!!