Epson Artisan 835 $89.99 at MacMall

Link here. Free shipping for quantity one. Price good through December 21. Great reviews on this one, and it prints on CDs and DVDs.

[QUOTE=jadburner;2562792]Link here. Free shipping for quantity one. Price good through December 21. Great reviews on this one, and it prints on CDs and DVDs.[/QUOTE]
The 21st hasn’t even gotten here and this has gone up to $295.99??? Oh well…should have gotten it while I had the chance.

I’d all most believe that was just a pricing mistake @ $89.99 as you can not even
buy a refurbished one at that price a refurb will cost you $100.00 or more. :eek:

I just wonder how many jumped and bought it at that price and if they will even
try to honor it at the price of $89.99 I doubt that they would. :disagree:

Even at the Epson store a refurbished Artisan 810 will cost you $149.00 :doh:

Epson Artisan 810 All-in-One Printer - Refurbished Our Price:$149.00

I bought two, and both were processed at the $89.99 price. I checked the ad carefully before ordering, and there was no mention of refurbed units. I called MacMall today, and they verified that I’ll be receiving new units directly from Epson, since the extra discount was directly from the manufacturer. But the ship date is not until next Monday, so I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed. It was disappointing they pulled the discounts so soon, since they originally said the price would be good through Dec. 21, but maybe they were overwhelmed with orders. :confused:

[QUOTE=jadburner;2563499]but maybe they were overwhelmed with orders. :confused:[/QUOTE]

I would say that probably was the case and the reason they pulled it so quickly
I should have bought about 5 or 6 of them myself at that price I could have re-
sold them and made a pretty good profit. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jadburner;2563499]I bought two, and both were processed at the $89.99 price. I checked the ad carefully before ordering, and there was no mention of refurbed units. I called MacMall today, and they verified that I’ll be receiving new units directly from Epson, since the extra discount was directly from the manufacturer. But the ship date is not until next Monday, so I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed. It was disappointing they pulled the discounts so soon, since they originally said the price would be good through Dec. 21, but maybe they were overwhelmed with orders. :confused:[/QUOTE]
Dang! I definitely missed out on a good deal. Congrats to you though on getting two!! :clap:

Hey Jad - just wanted to follow up to see if you’ve received your printers and if you were charged the $89.99. Thanks.

[QUOTE=getit29;2563383]I’d all most believe that was just a pricing mistake @ $89.99 as you can not even
buy a refurbished one at that price a refurb will cost you $100.00 or more. :eek:

I just wonder how many jumped and bought it at that price and if they will even
try to honor it at the price of $89.99 I doubt that they would. :disagree:

Even at the Epson store a refurbished Artisan 810 will cost you $149.00 :doh:

Epson Artisan 810 All-in-One Printer - Refurbished Our Price:$149.00[/QUOTE]

Get it brand new for $20.00 more.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&sku=C11CA52201

Mr. Bill :iagree:

[QUOTE=Mr.Bill;2565185]Get it brand new for $20.00 more.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&sku=C11CA52201

Mr. Bill :iagree:[/QUOTE]
Hi Mr. Bill - this is a different model than the one advertised. I don’t know if there are any differences between the two. I’ll look and compare. Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=smileychgo;2565195]Hi Mr. Bill - this is a different model than the one advertised. I don’t know if there are any differences between the two. I’ll look and compare. Thanks for the link! :)[/QUOTE]

The Epson Artisan 810. One is refurbished for $149.00, and brand new Espson Artisan 810 is $169.00

Mr. Bill :iagree: