Episodic disc's

First off Let me say…HALLO Everyone!!!:bigsmile:…There is an explaination forthcoming…Second…I have read the tutorial on creating an eposodic back-up.I would like to make some because my girls like to let their friends "borrow "them.But, after reading the tutorial I still don’t understand how to do it.Can someone please explain this to me in elementary terms? I’m using plat 5230…Thanx ahead of time for you’re help

One option would be to do a full rip (Dvd9) to your hard drive & then burn with ImgBurn to a Verbatim Dvd+R DL (dual layer) blank disc.

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=86742

Or simply do a full disk to a dvd5 single layer.
I have done hundreds of episode disc and I do mean hundreds. If I can do it you can do it.

I do a full disc saved to a hard drive and then burn from the hard drive.
I have never read the tutorial maybe I should read it to see what I have done wrong for the last 6 years.

Welcome to the forum.

[quote=bandog101;2197517]First off Let me say…HALLO Everyone!!!:bigsmile:…There is an explaination forthcoming…Second…I have read the tutorial on creating an eposodic back-up.I would like to make some because my girls like to let their friends "borrow "them.But, after reading the tutorial I still don’t understand how to do it.Can someone please explain this to me in elementary terms? I’m using plat 5230…Thanx ahead of time for you’re help[/quote]I use Customize Split for TV episodes. If you don’t mind having it on two discs it works great. Tell me what you are confused about or need to have clarified. Which part of the tutorial were you reading?

I tried to back-up saved by the bell season 1 and only got one episode to copy.I also tried Ugly betty season 1 and got the same result.What am I doing wrong?Also backing-up to a dvd9,so I would think that the dvd would be backed up inwhole:confused: