Entourage Season 3 error

vbimport

Its my first post so be gentle:)

I am having problems backing up Entourage Season 3 DVDs. I am using DVD Fab platinum 4.1.0.2 and it simply wont go past the scanning of the DVD. The program will scan for hours if you let it, and if you try to cancel the scan, it then locks up.

Seems like the path player is not working right,. I have used this program, earlier versions for years and this is the first problem I’ve encountered.

[QUOTE=wheelchair;2014416]Its my first post so be gentle:)

I am having problems backing up Entourage Season 3 DVDs. I am using DVD Fab platinum 4.1.0.2 and it simply wont go past the scanning of the DVD. The program will scan for hours if you let it, and if you try to cancel the scan, it then locks up.

Seems like the path player is not working right,. I have used this program, earlier versions for years and this is the first problem I’ve encountered.[/QUOTE]

Open common settings and on the left click on PathPlayer and select “[B]Disable[/B]”

Thanks, it worked like champ. Do I need to keep if off or only when necessary like it was ?

Thanks for your help.

[QUOTE=wheelchair;2014421]Thanks, it worked like champ. Do I need to keep if off or only when necessary like it was ?

Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

Unless you use custom mode and want to use the “jump to” feature I would leave it disabled

Glad we was able to help, see you around the forum my friend