Enterprise

One question: When was the first episode of Star Trek - Enterprise (I mean the new series) shown in english? Must have been long time ago, because they are currently at about 2x20, right?

In Germany, the very first episode has just been broadcasted…in german of course. It has been translated better than some episodes of Buffy (especially 6x21), but the (few) klingon parts where I could recognise a few words were mistranslated (however, the klingon is hard to understand, since the terrible pronounciation of the klingon language by english speakers in the original version is not fixed in the translated version :frowning: ) …

Alex

The pilot episode debut on September 26 2001. It was called Broken Bow. That was the injured Klingon episode.

I love that show and watch it every week. Of course Jolene Blalock is a key part to see when she walks around in scenes.
There is a site that has the names and air dates.

http://www.episodelist.com

I found that one by mistake one day at work. It also has listings for other shows to. The episode list for Enterprise is what I use when i mess a episode and grab it later on to watch.

Buffy 6x21 is the “Once more with feeling” episode? That was funny :wink:

Alex, be glad that Enterprise is shown on German TV. Here in the Netherlands, it’s said to be to expensive to broadcast, so no Enterprise for us.

Ok, I can understand German pretty well, but I am to lazy to program those channels on my VCR. I got no time to watch it anyway… maybe one day…:wink:

Once more with feeling was 6x07. This one was not translated; just subtitled.
6x21 was “Two To go”.

Here in the Netherlands, it’s said to be to expensive to broadcast, so no Enterprise for us.
:bigsmile: