Enhancement request

build functionality to burn directly to burn aware, similar to what is available for img burn, and Nero. Would love to be able to burn to multiple drives at once.

In other words you are not just wanting the ability to make a personal backup copy of what you own for yourself but rather want to have the ability to go into mass production :frowning: or am I reading this wrong :confused:
I mean why else would you need to burn “[B]to multiple drives” [/B]of the same movie that is being copied :confused:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2234213]In other words you are not just wanting the ability to make a personal backup copy of what you own for yourself but rather want to have the ability to go into mass production :frowning: or am I reading this wrong :confused:
I mean why else would you need to burn “[B]to multiple drives” [/B]of the same movie that is being copied :confused:[/QUOTE]

no, being able to write 2 movies at the same time.

Oh I see, I have done this already by opening DVDFab and running the backup copy and has it is running I open DVDFab again in a new window and start another backup :smiley: thus having the program doing two backups at once to different drives of course :bigsmile: