Enhanced upgrade TDMore V 1.0.0.7 Released to compress BD 50 to small size H.265 Video rapidly

vbimport

Change log:

DVD Copy
Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

DVD Converter
New:
1. Improved the H.265 coding for faster speed, smaller size and better video quality. (Select “Fast speed” option at the Video Quality settings).
2. Added profiles for iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab S Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note4 and Sony Xperia Z3.
3. Added support to the newest Intel HD Graphics for hardware acceleration.

Blu-ray Copy
New: Added support to the newest Intel HD Graphics for hardware acceleration.

Blu-ray Converter
New:
1. Improved the H.265 coding for faster speed, smaller size and better video quality. (Select “Fast speed” option at the Video Quality settings).
2. Added profiles for iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab S Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note4 and Sony Xperia Z3.
3. Added support to the newest Intel HD Graphics for hardware acceleration.
Fix:Some minor changes and improvements.

DVD Free Copy
[COLOR=“Red”]Please Enjoy Here[/COLOR]

This new Fast speed setting is great , it make an H265 file in under 2 hours with great quality, it seems that a lot of programs are doing this now
Congrats.:bow:

THX for the info,seems that H.265 is gaining popularity …:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2740640]THX for the info,seems that H.265 is gaining popularity …:p[/QUOTE]
Its new version of ffmpeg codecs. https://www.ffmpeg.org/ I also believe other programs are using this and putting something called " Fast Speed" in their options. This allows a 40gb Bluray file to be converted into 550mbs with lossless quality, the only downside is the audio stream to make it that small, you have to use AAC or AC3 audio, but to me this is a great improvement, you can now put 60 movies on a 32gb pendrive. Something unheard of just 6 months back. I love it.

I still have to re-activate each time I open the program. (DVD Converter).

[QUOTE=CDan;2740656]I still have to re-activate each time I open the program. (DVD Converter).[/QUOTE]
That’s has got to be something with some type of A\V or Malware protection you have Dan, I am currently using this and so are about 10 others I know personally, and no one is having this issue. Maybe its a hosts file issue.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2740640]THX for the info,seems that H.265 is gaining popularity …:p[/QUOTE]
Hi Ben, this is just the beginning of H265 HEVC, you haven’t seen anything yet, this will make it possible for me anyway to eliminate discs completely, I have watched this output on a 32 in TV via wireless USB and it looks great, while this was supposed to be for mobile devices and small computer screen it turned out much better than expected.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2740660]That’s has got to be something with some type of A\V or Malware protection you have Dan, I am currently using this and so are about 10 others I know personally, and no one is having this issue. Maybe its a hosts file issue.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, it was working fine for a long time then just stopped. The only thing that might have changed would be a MS update, nothing else changed.

[QUOTE=CDan;2740676]The thing is, it was working fine for a long time then just stopped. The only thing that might have changed would be a MS update, nothing else changed.[/QUOTE]
Are you sayin that the other 3 TDMore programs stay registered, and 1 does not?

[QUOTE=alan1476;2740679]Are you sayin that the other 3 TDMore programs stay registered, and 1 does not?[/QUOTE]

Initially I had all 4 installed, then removed all but DVD Converter. Now I have all 4 installed again and none of them remember activation.

[QUOTE=CDan;2740739]Initially I had all 4 installed, then removed all but DVD Converter. Now I have all 4 installed again and none of them remember activation.[/QUOTE]
Try to activate in safe mode with networking.

Looks like MKV passthrough is no longer an option in the latest revision of DVD converter, so its also no longer a program I’m interested in using. Problem solved.

AACS no longer supported in TDMore Software so you can’t backup your blu-rays as of 1.0.0.7 why wasn’t anyone notified?.

[QUOTE=SexyTec14;2740764]AACS no longer supported in TDMore Software so you can’t backup your blu-rays as of 1.0.0.7 why wasn’t anyone notified?.[/QUOTE]
There are free alternatives, google is your friend.:iagree:

Alan1476, I paid big money for this program and everything was running fine until the update why no warning and the program now just crash’s.

I can confirm that TDMore Blu-ray copy will no longer work with AACS encrypted discs with version 1.0.0.7.

Pop in a Blu-ray and it says “Oops, this disc uses AACS and can’t be used” or something like that plus you get a link to their website giving an “explanation” as to why you see this message.

I’d kindly ask for my money back but I’m pretty sure the 30 days are up.

[QUOTE=SexyTec14;2740767]Alan1476, I paid big money for this program and everything was running fine until the update why no warning and the program now just crash’s.[/QUOTE]

@ SexyTec14, Would you please provide the screenshot of the crash and the file name you converted? Normally, while handling AACS disc with the new version, you will see a warning, [I]“you may checkout the faq http://www.tdmore.com/faq.htm?pag=2#38[/I]

After we learned the cases of DVDFab, Slysoft, VSO products, 123 Copy DVD and other competitors, we believe this is the only way to keep the software going further. We also tested the solution as some users suggested in the FAQ, it works. We will continue provide service and update for the software no matter what happens.

[QUOTE=mattg568;2740784]I can confirm that TDMore Blu-ray copy will no longer work with AACS encrypted discs with version 1.0.0.7.

Pop in a Blu-ray and it says “Oops, this disc uses AACS and can’t be used” or something like that plus you get a link to their website giving an “explanation” as to why you see this message.

I’d kindly ask for my money back but I’m pretty sure the 30 days are up.[/QUOTE]

We are sorry for this, After we learned the case of DVDFab and other competitors like Pavtube, Slysoft Clone DVD, 123 Copy DVD, we believe this is the possible way to keep the software continuing service in the market. We also tested the solutions in the faq what some users suggested, it proved to be useful. You may try the freeware as other users suggested.
We are trying to provide the best products as we can, but we also need to obey the rule in US and world market.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=SexyTec14;2740764]AACS no longer supported in TDMore Software so you can’t backup your blu-rays as of 1.0.0.7 why wasn’t anyone notified?.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, its now another useless program. I consider it a bait and switch.

[QUOTE=SexyTec14;2740764]AACS no longer supported in TDMore Software so you can’t backup your blu-rays as of 1.0.0.7 why wasn’t anyone notified?.[/QUOTE]I would like to know also this is a deal breaker for me I will no longer tell anyone to purchase the program I should have seen this coming because the company is owned by Dvdfab and yes I have the proof if anyone wants it by pm I posted it awhile back but the whois look up was too much info so myce removed it.

Oh well another disabled BD software I can use anydvd but that is still not the point they should have sent out an email informing people that bought the program I find this unexeptable.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Regards,

ILLP