Enhanced CD can't be accessed - urgent help

vbimport

I’ve created an enhanced CD (audio + data ) with Nero Burning ROM.
I’m now trying to upload it to the manufacturer who will duplicate it.
Problem is it keeps getting me a can’t-read error at 78% of the CD. I think this has to do with the fact that it’s an enhanced CD (i.e. has a data track as far as I understand)… Anyone can give some help as to why this could be happening or what to do?

Thanks

Bad media or bad burn possibly. As far as reading the disc is concerned, it is all data, the PC/burner can’t tell the difference.

It is best that you make an exact copy of the CD-R and then send the CD-R to the replicator. They have the proper tools and software (normally) to extract the data and do what you want.

@ Dogg
There are differences in reading audio and reading data. If you use an audio read and get a data sector, you will get an error. The opposite is also true. At least that’s my experience. The PC and burner can tell the difference since each sector has subcode that indicates ROM (data) or audio.

RM

Use CloneCD etc. to create a exact copy.

[QUOTE=RichMan;2164345]

@ Dogg
There are differences in reading audio and reading data. If you use an audio read and get a data sector, you will get an error. The opposite is also true. At least that’s my experience. The PC and burner can tell the difference since each sector has subcode that indicates ROM (data) or audio.

RM[/QUOTE]

I can see that being the case for playback (ie: when you playback software is “reading” the disc), but not when simply trying to copy or read the data from the disc.