End of the line dvd

Has anyone been able to back-up the End of the Line Dvd? Ive tried but ik keeps freezing at 50.80 %

You didn’t say what version of DVDFab you are using.
This DVD backed up fine for me using version 5.2.3.2 and took the usual 10 minutes or so.
Disable PP and give it a try.
By the way, this is a pretty decent horror movie but not too many people have heard of it.

im using the new 6010 version. and yes i really liked that movie. most times b-rated movies are better than the blockbusters

[QUOTE=smoothbrother2002;2280356]im using the new 6010 version. and yes i really liked that movie. most times b-rated movies are better than the blockbusters[/QUOTE]

Try cleaning the source DVD with some glasses cleaner, or a little Windex diluted with water. Use a fine thread cloth.

If it still hangs, you may have a bad pressing, and the only solution for that is to take it back to point of sale and exchange for a (hopefully) better copy.

OC

:slight_smile:

Any luck cleaning the DVD as was suggested? Did you recently upgrade without a clean uninstall of the previous version you were using? This is a common suggestion. There is a separate thread as to doing this.
Are there other DVD’s that are problematic since you’ve upgraded or just this one?