END ALL BE ALL BURNER (at least right now)

im new to this place and have a question

if i was going to buy a new burner to do back ups for all copy protection what would you sugest

cd-r/cd-rw only

thx

p.s. right now i have a light on LTN-526s

The answer is none. Even with multiple writers you can’t defeat all copy protections as some are just impossible. You might want to pick up the new Lite-On 52327S ($41) though. And if you like something flashier for a whole lot more $, check out the Plextor Premium ($105).

im in the usa and cant find the Lite-On 52327S on line to buy can u point me in the right direction ???

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :a :a :a :a :a :a :a

:o :o :o is the lite-on 52327S a 2 sheep burner

52327S @ newegg.com

If the 52236S is a 2 sheeper, how many sheeps do you think the 52327S has?

test

I would say two becaues i havet seen any three sheeper and as far as i know they dont exsits because the scle only goes to two

HA HA HA!! Vlad, are you sticking people on stakes or putting them in a bucket? Don’t understand? Get a spell checker.

Originally posted by rwinegar
…or putting them in a bucket?
Okay, nothing against vlad, but that is funny. :bigsmile:

cfitz

ya i know but i like my name this way and yes my brother was the last in a bucket before i put him on a stake

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by vlad_the_impailer
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Do we allow this many smilies!? :eek:

Right, isn’t there a 3 :bigsmile: per post rule? Since :bigsmile: takes up bandwidth, additional :bigsmile: will be charged a shipping and handling fee of $1 each.

I remember reading that the Toshiba SDR5002 was the closet thing to a 3 sheep burner that there was. I own one, but am not much of a gamer, so I can’t comment on it’s ability. It does very well though reading scratched DVD’s/CD’s that other drives fail to read. I have used it to back up SD 2.5 games and it cuts through them very quickly :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Stoner
Right, isn’t there a 3 :bigsmile: per post rule? Since :bigsmile: takes up bandwidth, additional :bigsmile: will be charged a shipping and handling fee of $1 each.
Not to worry, each particular smiley only gets downloaded at most once per page, regardless of how many appearances it makes (unless someone is using a brain-dead browser). But I notice nonetheless that you carefully complied with the three smiley limit, just to be safe. :wink: Oops! I think I just exceeded the limit. Do quoted smileys count?

cfitz