Encription dvd nextcopy pro

Thought this was an all in one program for storing movies on my computer . Not very computer savey . Just got it last night , tried it today , said movie was encripted :confused:. Do I need another program , if so any suggestions .
The web site for dvd nextcopy should have said something about this unless something went wrong with the down load .
My system is an HP pc 3.2ghz p4 ht , 2gb ram , ati x1300 video runing xp sp3 .

[quote=lugnuts782;2205419]Thought this was an all in one program for storing movies on my computer . Not very computer savey . Just got it last night , tried it today , said movie was encripted :confused:. Do I need another program , if so any suggestions .
The web site for dvd nextcopy should have said something about this unless something went wrong with the down load .
My system is an HP pc 3.2ghz p4 ht , 2gb ram , ati x1300 video runing xp sp3 .[/quote]
The website tells you that you need a third party plug in. You can use AnyDVD if you have or you can use machinist2. I personally use machinist2 as it free. You can download the machinist2 from here on this forum. there is a read first sticky third party download and you can get it from that.

machinist2 never fails me =) http://www.platinumripper.com/file.html