Encode rate is very low

Ok, I am using DVD Plat riping to my HD with XBOX 360 encoding… Sometimes the Encoding FPS drops to every low rates… am I doing something wrong?

[QUOTE=BRam03;2018191]Ok, I am using DVD Plat riping to my HD with XBOX 360 encoding… Sometimes the Encoding FPS drops to every low rates… am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]
:disagree:…Nope, it’s nothing you’re doing or not doing. This is a known problem and Ting is working on it.
You can expect a fix with the next version.

[quote=maineman;2018229]:disagree:…Nope, it’s nothing you’re doing or not doing. This is a known problem and Ting is working on it.
You can expect a fix with the next version.[/quote]
and how much will that cost me :confused:

and who is Ting?

[QUOTE=BRam03;2018711]and who is Ting?[/QUOTE]

He is the one who does the work on the DVD to Mobile features in DVDFab Platinum

[QUOTE=BRam03;2018709]and how much will that cost me :confused:[/QUOTE]

BRam03 as long as you purchased dvdfab platinum you get free lifetime updates and free lifetime support. No cost to you

And really the problem is with the Microsoft Windows Media Encoder which is what DVD Fab uses.

A similar problem occurs if you use Windows Media Encoder natively.

I suggest that you do some research on other formats that will play on the XBox that encode a lot faster such as the generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy profile.