Enabling CD/dvd burner on Canon MG 5220 printer

vbimport

Not sure if this is the right forum, as I am a first time poster. I have a Canon MG5220 printer which I understand it can be enabled to print on cd’s, I have removed the piece blocking the cd tray. But am stuck on the next step…enabling the cd tool. Can anyone give me step by step instructions ion what to do next? I really want this to work so I don’t have to but a new printer just to print DVD.

[QUOTE=newparablefilms;2726172]Not sure if this is the right forum, as I am a first time poster. I have a Canon MG5220 printer which I understand it can be enabled to print on cd’s, I have removed the piece blocking the cd tray. But am stuck on the next step…enabling the cd tool. Can anyone give me step by step instructions ion what to do next? I really want this to work so I don’t have to but a new printer just to print DVD.[/QUOTE]

Did you look through or read through the instructions from Canon for your printer operations?

There is nothing in the manual about that.

Try the printing sub forum. and this thread in particular: http://club.myce.com/f123/cd-print-enabler-newer-u-s-canon-printers-308181/ You will of course need the correct disc tray.