Enable jitter with dvdinfopro

vbimport

how do i get jitter info with dvdinfopro quality scan?

thanks troy

If your reader supports it, it should show up automatically. Was a bug in the old version that the jitter scale did not show up.

You are using ver 5.05?

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060833]If your reader supports it, it should show up automatically. Was a bug in the old version that the jitter scale did not show up.

You are using ver 5.05?[/QUOTE]yeah what Gummigutta said.

I didn’t even know there was a version 5 out but i do and have it loaded now. I don’t have any experience with 5.05 yet but looks perty kewl. I have the registered version by the way.

Takes awhile for 5.05 to load though.

[QUOTE=Bob;2060842]Takes awhile for 5.05 to load though.[/QUOTE]Yes, it goes through all the drives when it loads. The old version was faster in this part.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060850]Yes, it goes through all the drives when it loads. The old version was faster in this part.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info. I have 10 drives so i guess with less drives it is faster…

[QUOTE=Bob;2060852]Thanks for the info. I have 10 drives so i guess with less drives it is faster…[/QUOTE]I don’t have that many readers/burners installed as you. I’ve seen your picture. Very impressive. But I have a lot of hard disks and it also goes through those and when they are in sleep mode, it takes a while to get it to start. Perhaps the new license activation check that makes it slow.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060856]I don’t have that many readers/burners installed as you. I’ve seen your picture. Very impressive. But I have a lot of hard disks and it also goes through those and when they are in sleep mode, it takes a while to get it to start. Perhaps the new license activation check that makes it slow.[/QUOTE]hmmm in that case i have 13 drives counting HDD’s + ODD’s. I also have 2 more ODD’s in external enclosures not turned on.

I’m sure Nic is trying to keep the app thieves busy so yeah maybe it is the activation at start up slowing it down also.

My new build was just something i wanted to do when i had some extra cash. Plus it is nice to have 10-12 ODD’s at my disposal :slight_smile:

Sorry Troy for rambling on in your thread :flower:

well i installed v5 and it will not load. :frowning: says initializing and then doesnt do anything.

so i uninstalled and reinstalled v4. :doh:

i see in the change log.

Fixed an issue where Liteon Average jitter was not showing.
Fixed an issue with Liteon Average/Instant radio buttons re-enabling.

so i guess im pretty much screwed. :confused:

[QUOTE=troy512;2060942]well i installed v5 and it will not load. :frowning: says initializing and then doesnt do anything.

so i uninstalled and reinstalled v4. :doh:

i see in the change log.

so i guess im pretty much screwed. :confused:[/QUOTE]Troy that’s what we were discussing…the start up time is slow with this version 5.05. I was using 4.75 till today when i saw your post so i don’t know about the other version 5’s. Takes me about 15 seconds for it to finish loading. Are you using 5.05?

By the way i have my Lite-On 20A1P and 20A4P connected so it’s not a Lite-On problem with those 2.

Don’t know if you need a new activation key for ver 5.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060960]Don’t know if you need a new activation key for ver 5.[/QUOTE]I used my version 4 info and 5 is registered with no problems. So i don’t think that would be it.

If you have purchased the program prior to 1 jan 2008 you need a new key. See the attached image.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060978]If you have purchased the program prior to 1 jan 2008 you need a new key. See the attached image.[/QUOTE]odd as i donated on 12/24/07 and no problems. I did notice when i installed version 5 that there is an option for a new key or something i don’t remember exactly what it said but i clicked it and it registered.

I had to hunt down my email from Nic to get my key to install version 5.

Edit:
Here’s a screen shot of my version 5.

oops sorry i had to take it off as it had my email addy on it :doh:

Fixed now

So anyway Troy you may need to donate again? Maybe with me donating so close to the end of last year i squeaked by? got me…

Santa was nice to you as you donated on his day. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060992]Santa was nice to you as you donate on his day. :)[/QUOTE]:bigsmile: yeah i don’t know…that has me bugged now. Everything seems to work ok with version 5.

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2060992]Santa was nice to you as you donated on his day. :)[/QUOTE]Did you have registered version 4 and have to donate again for version 5?

[QUOTE=Bob;2060996]Did you have registered version 4 and have to donate again for version 5?[/QUOTE]I purchased version 4 this year. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2061016]I purchased version 4 this year. :)[/QUOTE]kewl :cool:

I was looking for info on when version 5.00 was released in the change log. I found no dates in the change log but i did find this:

Changelog
5.03 Fixed some minor issues
Fixed an activation problem where keys were being invalidated.
5.02 [B]Extended free upgrade back to 1st May 2007[/B]
Fixed a problem where Liteon drives may hang on some Controllers
Fixed an issue with Newer Liteon drives (20A3P) not showing jitter.
Fixed an issue where Liteon Average jitter was not showing
Fixed an issue with Liteon Average/Instant radio buttons re-enabling.
V5.00 New version. Changes from this version onwards will be listed here.

So evidently that’s why my version 4 key works :wink: :cool:

oh well im not too worried about it. just strange on my end.

and i do understand what you and Gummigutta were discussing. :stuck_out_tongue:

trust me i waited alot longer than 15 secs. :bigsmile:

im done with it, thanks anyway. :bigsmile:

troy