Employee of the month

Hello, I have a dvd movie called Employee of the month, region 2, Europe, from Lionsgate. Cant rip it with any program, CloneDVD, DVD Shrink etc. with using AnyDVD… The programmes only open two trailers and menus, but they dontopen the main movie, so I cannot rip it.
Can somebody help me with this? Thank u.

[QUOTE=rb1977;1920702]Hello, I have a dvd movie called Employee of the month, region 2, Europe, from Lionsgate. Cant rip it with any program, CloneDVD, DVD Shrink etc. with using AnyDVD… The programmes only open two trailers and menus, but they dontopen the main movie, so I cannot rip it.
Can somebody help me with this? Thank u.[/QUOTE]

What does the Anydvd info say about the media? Maybe if you post that it will help the other users know what is going on. And also what kinda burner do you have and what kinda media are you using? Also did you just try to do a regular copy rather then ripping the movie?

@ rb1977,

Unfortunately you have failed to provide sufficient information. Suggest reviewing the AnyDVD Forum Read First posting titled “New posters with ripping/burning problems” (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/new-pos...oblems-182650/ (New posters with ripping/burning problems).

Regards,
bjkg

Sounds like a new arccos protection to me.
Anyway you should really give us some more information.

The best course of action is to attach the AnyDVD log to this thread.

1> Right click on AnyDVD, go to settings
2> Click on Program Settings
3> Check Enable Logging
4> This will create a file in your my documents folder with a name similar to "AnyDVD_info_*.zip"
5> Attach that file to this thread

[QUOTE=sheep18;1921169]Sounds like a new arccos protection to me.
Anyway you should really give us some more information.[/QUOTE]

it probably is… DVD was made for Czech Republic and Slovakia by Lionsgate, region 2

[QUOTE=SamuriHL;1921393]The best course of action is to attach the AnyDVD log to this thread.

1> Right click on AnyDVD, go to settings
2> Click on Program Settings
3> Check Enable Logging
4> This will create a file in your my documents folder with a name similar to "AnyDVD_info_*.zip"
5> Attach that file to this thread[/QUOTE]

I am working on it… I would give u the log now, but my AnyDVD expired today and I cannot open it… do u happen to have a crack? 6.1.9.3.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;1920965]What does the Anydvd info say about the media? Maybe if you post that it will help the other users know what is going on. And also what kinda burner do you have and what kinda media are you using? Also did you just try to do a regular copy rather then ripping the movie?[/QUOTE]

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.4)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4167B DL13 010119061534C346CB
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2052256 sectors (4008 MBytes)
Total size: 4097824 sectors (8003 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Rande mesice
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: PAL
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2!

[QUOTE=rb1977;1921447]. do u happen to have a crack? 6.1.9.3.[/QUOTE]
:cop:

yep, I just realized I cannot ask for cracks here… :frowning: so I get my thread closed I guess:(…