Emperor - battle for dune

vbimport

i've made a copy of this game, which is identical to the original, but i can't get it to work (and i don't mean i can't bring it to my office with me :))! it continues to ask for the original cd... i also tried with the hide cd-r media in clonecd tray (does it work with cd-rw??), but it didn't do the trick.
any working copy out there?

so , it’s not identical then.

What does CLonyXXL say about the copy protection ?

the protection should be cd-check, but i don’t know what files does it checks… well, actually i thought i knew it, but it didn’t work very much :slight_smile:

it’s possible that the bitch checks also for the date of the files into the disc?

Originally posted by cico85
the protection should be cd-check, but i don’t know what files does it checks… well, actually i thought i knew it, but it didn’t work very much :slight_smile:
Emperor: Battle for Dune (at least the one i have) uses SD2. Couldn’t get a working back up either with P4012A, TDK24x and Ricoh7083 for what it’s worth :frowning: . Will try bb one of these days though

ain’t out there a crk for the bitchy setup?
i don’t have this “killer” hardware…

I do belive that the very nice people at Westwood made a fix for this problem. I have a back up copy of my disks and can get it to work. If you need help with it message me.

And just so people know this isn’t an Illegal crack but something that comes from Westwood, as they had quite alot of complants about it not installing/running in some drives :cop:

The Australian version of Emperor: Battle for Dune is SD2 aswell.

Download the profile settings for SD2:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46470

Use the default settings,you shouldn’t have too much trouble.