Eminem CD spotlights new piracy patterns

vbimport

I just posted the article Eminem CD spotlights new piracy patterns.

Kyle SGMS used our newssubmit to tell us that on Yahoo there is an article that reports that Eminem’s latest CD was on the top three of most played CD’s, before it was even sold !

Gracenote, a…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3930-Eminem-CD-spotlights-new-piracy-patterns.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3930-Eminem-CD-spotlights-new-piracy-patterns.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I really don’t think anyone deserves to make money on this type of trash anyway. Eminem is one of the biggest pieces of shit out there

:r They just don’t get it. The cd will still sell millions the first week and be top of the charts because file sharing does not hurt sales as much as they want people to believe. By the way do not by this piece of crap cd anyway save your money for a decent band

I Don’t fucking believe this. Do ppl really buy or even Download that shit…ah well, I guess rap ( or whatever that shit is ) is ok if u dig it…I apparently don’t. But this really shows how meaningless it is to try to protect cds from being pirated before their actual release…so why don’t they put the money to something more important, give it to artist or sth ( although I don’t think eminen deserves any )…just a thought…

If you visit Gracenote’s page now, you’ll notice that the new Eminem album is now at first place!!

Eminem :r

I thought the new album, which , by the way, is really awesome, was going to contain copyprotection? And to compensate for that fact they gave you a free DVD with it (see article earlier on CDFreaks). Well, I bought my copy two days ago, and it doesn’t contain any kind of protection. Plays/rips/encodes perfectly. So I don’t understand why everyone was so excited about this release. Seems nothing special with it, apart from the fact that the record rocks, of course.

amen! :8 P.S. F U if you can’t see what people do to make a living to support their family! :d