Emailing MP3

Greetings:

Does anyone know of a software program that sends lossless emailed MP3’s? Thanks much, qvclubs :bow: :bow:

Umm… huh?

Open outlook, drag in an mp3. Hit “send”.

I think you need to ask this question in a different way so that we know what you want?

I think most mail servers limit your upload to 10 Mb. So you file size neede to be under 9 Mb.

And for larger files you can try to compress it and make multiple files, for example by using Winzip or Winrar.

all email providers have a file size limit (mostly between 512kb to 3mb) so you cant send a big file cuz it wont fit in as alredy said youll have to split it to few parts and even if youll split it to few parts most free email providers dont give much mb and whoever youll email it to might have his inbox quite full so he might not recieve it or at least not all of it , in my opinion its too much to bother its best to use an ftp server (like serv-u) and maybe some dynamic dns provider much easier

yousendit.com handles files/zips up to 1GB, please note according to their terms of service that you should not

c. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; YouSendIt’s DMCA Policy has more details;

mp3’s are lossy by definition?