? ElbyCDIO Owner App

Hi,

Does anyone know which SlySoft app installs the ElbyCDIO service? I sort of recall that perhaps more than one does, which makes sense, but I wanted to check for sure.

The reason I ask is because I was cleaning out my OS folders tonight and ended up spending an hour trying to trace the source of an unaccounted-for file. I believe I have tracked it down to being created by ElbyCDIO (ProcessMonitor shows that it is the ElbyCDIO.dll thread of the System that has an open handle on it—I first thought it was one of the dozen VClone service threads, but it was indeed ElbyCDIO).

Thanks.

[quote=Synetech;1960384]Hi,

Does anyone know which SlySoft app installs the ElbyCDIO service? I sort of recall that perhaps more than one does, which makes sense, but I wanted to check for sure.

The reason I ask is because I was cleaning out my OS folders tonight and ended up spending an hour trying to trace the source of an unaccounted-for file. I believe I have tracked it down to being created by ElbyCDIO (ProcessMonitor shows that it is the ElbyCDIO.dll thread of the System that has an open handle on it—I first thought it was one of the dozen VClone service threads, but it was indeed ElbyCDIO).

Thanks.[/quote]CloneCD or CloneDVD2.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1965267]CloneCD or CloneDVD2.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I already did some testing and figured it out.