Eject/Close Software

hi guys, anyone know a free software or a cheap one that it can eject/close my drive

thanks in advance

First we need to know what kinda drive do you have? All optical drives have a small hole that you can use a paper clip to push in that small hole and pop open the drive.

i have LG GGW H20L, the driver have no problem to open/close, i just need a software that can do tha, like system try icon that i can open and close from there more easy

The only software that does that is the dvd player program installed onto your computer and WMP that closes and opens and plays the dvd. If you wanting something like that you should check LG site for such progam. Most people use the software player to open and play dvd and or the button on the unit to open and close.

[QUOTE=MATA7;2213591]i have LG GGW H20L, the driver have no problem to open/close, i just need a software that can do tha, like system try icon that i can open and close from there more easy[/QUOTE]

This is called EjectCD, it’s freeware and works. It sits in your system tray and/or you can assign hotkeys. I think it’s Romanian, so be sure to select English as the language. Also, it contains no spyware or virus, I downloaded it and tried it.

http://www.adynis.go.ro/EjectCD/download/EjectCDSetup.exe

[QUOTE=Whappo;2213684]This is called EjectCD, it’s freeware and works. It sits in your system tray and/or you can assign hotkeys. I think it’s Romanian, so be sure to select English as the language. Also, it contains no spyware or virus, I downloaded it and tried it.

http://www.adynis.go.ro/EjectCD/download/EjectCDSetup.exe[/QUOTE]

thank you very much is exactly what i need :slight_smile:

Whappo,

That is one nifty little tool.
My LiteOn drive has an irritatingly sticky tray mechanism when using the button on the drive to eject the tray (no problem closing.)
It is quite a bit more responsive ejecting the tray using this software.:slight_smile:
Thanks for posting that DL link.

You’re welcome.

Look for “free cupholder” - plenty of joke tray bumpers!

[quote=uSerKey;2213738]Whappo,

That is one nifty little tool.
My LiteOn drive has an irritatingly sticky tray mechanism when using the button on the drive to eject the tray (no problem closing.)
It is quite a bit more responsive ejecting the tray using this software.:slight_smile:
Thanks for posting that DL link.[/quote]

[B]Thanks[/B] Whappo

My Lity does the Same .

((( di ))) :flower: