EFM explained

vbimport

Here is a nice web link that explains EFM encoding.

http://www.ee.washington.edu/conselec/CE/kuhn/cdaudio2/95x7.htm

Shoebedobedoo:D

Mr. Belvedere, the moderator of the hardware forum made a summary of the article by professor Kuhn and posted it as a sticky thread.

FutureProof (dat’s me!) alos includes this link in his sticky threads - proof (aha!) that you have not spent your time wisely studying the burning tips of the Century :wink:

Originally posted by FutureProof
FutureProof (dat’s me!) alos includes this link in his sticky threads - proof (aha!) that you have not spent your time wisely studying the burning tips of the Century :wink:

then :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: I humbly apologize :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

not you, Shoebedobedoo!

Er, what do I need to aplogize for FutureProof? I’ve been using CloneCD for 2 years, studied EFM till’ I’m literally blue in the face.
I do research all the time… Do you FutureProof?

Shoebedobedoo

What? Are you from the Union of Light-Rathers? The Professor’s links are littered throughout the Site. They’re in the ‘Tips’ sticky posts in this Forum. We know his notes backwards, as a BEng (Mech) I don’t always understand them, but I know it backwards :wink:

Keep posting your stuff in the Experienced Users Forum

a BEng, as in Mech? never heard that one ;). its crazy to think i could take 3 more years of electrical engineering, and probably another 2 @ grad school, before i’d have an opportunity to take a class with a number as big as the one there. o well, keep plugging away and ill get there someday, right? heheee