Editing with dvd remake

vbimport

:slight_smile: hi to everybody.
I’m using dvd remake to edit my dvds, simply to cancel trailers and warnings, hiding and bypassing the blocks. It works to see the complete film on my dvd player, but I have always problems with the first vts menu, the first used by the player to navigate dvd with buttons (language selection, chapters ecc.).
:aAfter burned the exported dvd and playing on the standalone player,sometimes, on the first menu, I cannot select anything, sometimes I can hear audio but the video is black,sometimes I can navigate not completely (only a few selections), sometimes it’s all perfect. I’m editing all dvds at the same way with dvd remake, only selecting the blocks and hiding (option bypass activated).
Someone can explain me why is it so and how I can solve the problem for these menus to have a correct dvd vision?:frowning:
Also please help me to indicate where I can learn something about the dvd structure and editing. I tried to read the dvdremake guide but I had no solution for the problem. It’s very hard to understand for a dummy.:eek:
thanks in advance.

:rolleyes: hi i have posted yesterday 1 request of help for a question about the bad navigation in the first dvd menu selection after editing with dvd remake. Is there anyone can help me in this forum, please?:smiley:

** Threads merged **

If you get no replies, a simple post at the end of your thread saying bump will bring it back to the top.

Please don’t create multiple threads on the same issue, it’s more work for our members and staff, and is against the forum rules.

hi to everybody.
I’m using dvd remake to edit my dvds, simply to cancel trailers and warnings, hiding and bypassing the blocks. It works to see the complete film on my dvd player, but I have always problems with the first vts menu, the first used by the player to navigate dvd with buttons (language selection, chapters ecc.).
After burned the exported dvd and playing on the standalone player,sometimes, on the first menu, I cannot select anything, sometimes I can hear audio but the video is black,sometimes I can navigate not completely (only a few selections), sometimes it’s all perfect. I’m editing all dvds at the same way with dvd remake, only selecting the blocks and hiding (option bypass activated).
Someone can explain me why is it so and how I can solve the problem for these menus to have a correct dvd vision?
Also please help me to indicate where I can learn something about the dvd structure and editing. I tried to read the dvdremake guide but I had no solution for the problem. It’s very hard to understand for a dummy.
thanks in advance. “bump”

hi to everybody.
After burned the exported dvd and playing on the standalone player,sometimes, on the first menu, I cannot select anything, sometimes I can hear audio but the video is black,sometimes I can navigate not completely (only a few selections), sometimes it’s all perfect. I’m editing all dvds at the same way with dvd remake, only selecting the blocks and hiding (option bypass activated).
Someone can explain me why is it so and how I can solve the problem for these menus to have a correct dvd vision?
Also please help me to indicate where I can learn something about the dvd structure and editing. I tried to read the dvdremake guide but I had no solution for the problem. It’s very hard to understand for a dummy.
thanks in advance. “bump”