tx for your quick replay!
i read the topics you recomend, tx again, now this is became more clear for me.
unfortunetly still can’t have the modified menu to work
So i’ve decided to walk step by step: check myself and replace block not with a modified menu, but with a original menu (this is just to clarify that i doing everething ok)
Here are my steps:
Step 1 extract data:
- Exctract the the original motion menu(to m2v and ac3 files) from the vob file with a DVD reathor.
- Extract subpictures to bmp file using SubRip (using description from the http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=99306)
Now we need to mux new vob file, so DRM could replace a block
- i’ve created sst file
Pixel_Area (2 574)
Display_Area (0 2 719 574)
E2 (255 255 255 = = =)
E1 (0 0 255 = = =)
PA (0 0 0 = = =)
BG (255 0 0 = = =)
Color (1 1 1 1)
Contrast (0 0 0 0)
1 00:00:00:00 00:01:00:00 SUB.bmp
- mux a new vob(like described in the http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=99306)files, then
here is log file of the MuxMan:
MuxMan version 0.15M
Opened script file 111.mxp
Accepted video F:\replace\m01_v004c001.m2v size = 10103084
Accepted audio F:\replace\m01_v004c001_80.ac3
14:50:21 Begin multiplex VTS01.
Title Segment List
Encoded stream 20 is script stream 1.
Maximum audio duration 1750 fields.
new graphics buffer size 414720.
SPU buffer size 8192.
Starting scene Segment_1_scn1 at 00:00:00:00
SeqEnd at 9A2928.
Bytes remaining in buffer = 0.
Bitrate - avg: 8394352, min: 8157866 (lba 2898), max: 9389292 (lba 4846).
Shortest GOP has 2 fields, longest GOP has 24 fields.
Fields: 502, VOBU: 21, Sectors: 5144.
14:50:21 Begin multiplex VMG.
14:50:21 End multiplex.
new vob created!
- Import DVD
- Export buttons and color schemes
- Replaced block with vob from step 2
- Imported back buttons and color schemes
- Created test dvd
Now in Power DVD have the same motion menu as in original disc, but still no buttons …
To check the subpictures i’ve exctracted them using SubRip from the muxed vob file, and they are ok …
What i doing wrong now?