Editing divx

vbimport

Hi, i’ve got 2 quistions

1. is it possible to split a divx movie in 2 pieces so it’s easier to burn? if so how?? i use nero 6 to burn

2. is it possible to add a subtitle on a vcd?? I use cd-r disks and burn in Nero
    6? I have the subtitles on my computer and they work as i watch the movie on my computer but it would be great if i could get it on the vcd.

it would be great if anybody could help me with this. the last time i had some great tips which were very usefull so thanks for that :slight_smile:

Bianca

www.vcdhelp.com

everything you need to know is here.

“1. is it possible to split a divx movie in 2 pieces so it’s easier to burn? if so how?? i use nero 6 to burn” This is a little unclear as to what your actually wanting to do. Is the DivX file to big to fit onto a CDR ? If so use VirtualDUBMod to cut it. Use the stiders to mark out a bit you DONT want and hit Delete key, then Save AVI (Video & Audio set to Direct Stream Copy), then load in original and select the other bit of the file, delete, and Save AVI.

The only way you can get Subtitles onto a VCD that will play in a DVD/VCD Player is to re-encode them in. If converting the VCD’s to play off a DVDR, then you may be able to use DVDLab Pro to add in the subtitles, I’ve never tried that with VCD files though.