Easy way to add "time code"?

Time code’s in quotes because I don’t think that’s the right name for it since I found the wrong kind of answers in web searches. I have a pr0n DVD where the morons made it so I can’t use the time slider in PowerDVD to move back and forth through the movie - I have to use the chapter buttons or FF/Rewind. That sucks and I’d like to know the easiest way to add whatever needs to be added so I can use the time slider, essential to proper pr0n viewing.

Anyone know?

It’s probably the time/chapter play or search bit of the PUO (Prohibited User Operations) that’s being set in the IFO.

Use PgcEdit, select the movie PGC and go into PGC Editor. Click on “Clear all” button in the PUO section.

Sometimes PUOs can be set in the VOB in which case you will have to use the plugin to clear it.

Of course, you can do the same thing in DvdReMake.

[QUOTE=toaddub;2439265]It’s probably the time/chapter play or search bit of the PUO (Prohibited User Operations) that’s being set in the IFO.

Use PgcEdit, select the movie PGC and go into PGC Editor. Click on “Clear all” button in the PUO section.

Sometimes PUOs can be set in the VOB in which case you will have to use the plugin to clear it.

Of course, you can do the same thing in DvdReMake.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Toaddub. I tried both apps but no luck. I used DVDRemake to “enable all operations” on the PGCs, title set, and the whole DVD but the exported DVD still gave me no love. Then I opened what DVDRemake exported with PGCEdit 9 and it said there were no PUOs on the PGCs.

You mentioned a separate way to clear PUOs in the VOBs, how does that work? You mention a plugin, plugin for what? PGCEdit?