Easy mass DRM license download?

vbimport

Using Napster and have downloaded lots of wma files. I know once you have downloaded a license for a file it is good for 30 days. Problem is, for the moment, you have to play the file to download the license and this takes A LOT of TIME. Even for a couple of files it takes quite a bit of time.

Is there an app that can simply download the licenses for a playlist and quickly with no user interaction?

That way you don’t have to be connected to the internet for later playback of the list.

Currenly the only way I know is to play each file and skip to the next either in napster or WMP. I’ve already had my DRM database go currupt and I’d rather find an easy way to restore the licenses than have to do the “play and skip” method again.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, 100 views and nobody has any ideas? Surely there must be a tool out there to do this. I’m not asking to do anything illegal.

This seems to touch on a real drawback to DRM in general in that licenses only get update when you play a file. So if you go on a plane trip and play a file you haven’t played in a while you won’t be able to cause you won’t have an internet connection to update the license. If you had a tool like the one I seek you could have updated the licenses for all the files in your playlist or on your notebook before you left.

It is looking like I’ll be cancelling Napster soon if there is no solution.

I think we all thought the thread was about a program that could do this.

is there any software for burning Protected Audio cd? I work in a studio and my partners just duplicate my work without my knowledge is there and software i can use to make protected Audio cd?

is there any software for burning Protected Audio cd? I work in a studio and my partners just duplicate my work without my knowledge is there and software i can use to make protected Audio cd? All the thread on this site is all about unprotecting protected cd, is there no one who knows how to make the PROTECTED CD?

To answer the second question, yes and no.
http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_3.shtml

Some of the utilities can “protect” an audio CD, but without exception, those protections can be broken with the right drive and software.

thanks for the site it opened but i cant get the required file it seems they no longer exit on the site can you send the file (if you have it) to my email?

thanks for the site it opened but i cant get the required file it seems they no longer exit on the site can you send the file (if you have it) to my email?

the site above is not opening