Earthquake felt across much of UK

Read more here

Any other UK’ers feel this one? I can honestly say the Earth didn’t move for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’m too far South…

[QUOTE=Arachne;2008782]I can honestly say the Earth didn’t move for me :p[/QUOTE]

Try with a couple of grappa shots and you’ll feel anything moving and spinning :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=geno888;2008784]Try with a couple of grappa shots and you’ll feel anything moving and spinning :p[/QUOTE]

LOL! I can imagine :bigsmile:

Some people like their martinis that way - [I]shaken, not stirred[/I]! :smiley:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2008782]Read more here

Any other UK’ers feel this one? I can honestly say the Earth didn’t move for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’m too far South…[/QUOTE]

Same here, went to bed about 12:30 am and didn’t feel a thing, although people who live further away from the epicenter than myself did!:confused:

[QUOTE=weedougie;2008865]Same here, went to bed about 12:30 am and didn’t feel a thing, although people who live further away from the epicenter than myself did!:confused:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I asked my mum and she reckons she didn’t feel it either. :confused:

Groan @ Drage :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2008782]Read more here

Maybe I’m too far South…[/QUOTE]

Yo Lin-

Maybe a new boyfriend is needed-eh? :iagree: :iagree: :rolleyes:

I was awoken in the middle of the night, a few nights ago, because the whole building felt like it was shaking. I damn near bounced out of bed. I’m err … almost on the opposite side of the world.

I searched the house, because I thought someone had broken into the house … then went back to bed, thinking the missus had just laid the boot in … which she swears she’s asleep the next morning.

But since it was 1am there … that’d make it about 11am here … so I guess it wasn’t related.

Didn’t feel anything here either but then I’d sleep through anything anyway. :slight_smile:

I suppose it might be different if the house fell down around me but then I’m not even sure that that would waken me up either! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

LOL Wombler! Funny you should say that - we have a really loud fire alarm, and I’ve slept through that before, so I doubt I’d have felt it anyway either :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2010790]LOL Wombler! Funny you should say that - we have a really loud fire alarm, and I’ve slept through that before, so I doubt I’d have felt it anyway either :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
I felt nowt, but did wake up in the neighbours bed somehow!!! :doh: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2010797]Hi :slight_smile:
I felt nowt, but did wake up in the neighbours bed somehow!!! :doh: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Somehow? Yeah suuuuuure :bigsmile:

[quote=zebadee;2010797]Hi :slight_smile:
I felt nowt, but did wake up in the neighbours bed somehow!!! :doh: :bigsmile:[/quote] Has the [I]“An earthquake dumped me in this bed - honestly!”[/I] excuse ever worked for you, [B]zebadee[/B]? :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2010803]Has the [I]“An earthquake dumped me in this bed - honestly!”[/I] excuse ever worked for you, [B]zebadee[/B]? :p[/QUOTE]

ROTFL :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2010803]Has the [I]“An earthquake dumped me in this bed - honestly!”[/I] excuse ever worked for you, [B]zebadee[/B]? :p[/QUOTE]

Just ask Arachne… :doh: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2010823]Hi :slight_smile:
Just ask Arachne… :doh: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Damn, who let the “cat out of the bag”? :doh: :bigsmile:

Damn, who let the “cat out of the bag”? :doh: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Who indeed !!! :confused: What a cad!!! :iagree:
Still must be a lucky fella!!!:cool:

Damn, who let the “cat out of the bag”? :doh: :bigsmile:[/quote] Ahem, the more interesting question seems to be: Who bagged the cat! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oopsie; are we getting off-topic here? :o

What are you two like…:o :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2010790]LOL Wombler! Funny you should say that - we have a really loud fire alarm, and I’ve slept through that before, so I doubt I’d have felt it anyway either :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

So you’ll be all right then unless your house goes on fire during an earthquake.

[Cue Dorset accent] 'appens all the time on them there movies you know. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]