EAC and USB

Can you get EAC to see your USBII port?:confused:

Yes; simply place WNASPI32.dll from Nero’s directory (assuming you have Nero) in your Exact Audio Copy directory. That’s how I fixed mine. If you haven’t got Nero then you may be able to find the dll on the web… try www.ahead.de

PW

Originally posted by brockpw
[B]Yes; simply place WNASPI32.dll from Nero’s directory (assuming you have Nero) in your Exact Audio Copy directory. That’s how I fixed mine. If you haven’t got Nero then you may be able to find the dll on the web… try www.ahead.de

PW [/B]

Wasnt that simple, I had eac on my z: drive mapped from xp, guess it doesnt work that way with eac. I had to put it on my c: drive and install the Dll to get it to work.

Thanks for the help…:wink:

Interesting that it didn’t work, because my setup was very similar to yours (WinXP, with a Plex PX-W 4012TU mapped to the Z drive). Maybe turn off WinXP’s CD burning app? I can’t remember how exactly; but it’s on the forums somewhere. I had no problems with EAC recognizing my USB plex as drive Z on XP after I copied that dll into the EAC directory.

PW

Originally posted by brockpw
[B]Interesting that it didn’t work, because my setup was very similar to yours (WinXP, with a Plex PX-W 4012TU mapped to the Z drive). Maybe turn off WinXP’s CD burning app? I can’t remember how exactly; but it’s on the forums somewhere. I had no problems with EAC recognizing my USB plex as drive Z on XP after I copied that dll into the EAC directory.

PW [/B]

Well after I found I had two eac on my z drive, I noticed that I put the DLL in the wrong folder…:eek: So it might of worked had I noticed I had two sets of installs on the drive. The old and the new one in different folders… dahh on me… I guess