EA Sports PC Games won't play

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help with this problem.
While I’m not new to computers I am new to installing & playing PC Games.

Originally I had Daemon Tools & Alcohol 120% installed just so I could experiment with backing up my titles, some success some failures, no biggie.

But recently I bought a couple of games from the bargain bin - Madden 2005 & FIFA 2005. Both titles are 100% legit and original disks, & I installed the disks no problems, but when I went to play them an error came up saying that the games had detected emulation software & to close this and try again. I uninstalled both games & uninstalled both Daemon Tools & Alcohol just to be sure and after reinstalling both games & restarting my computer, I went to play the games but same message pops up - it is still detecting emulation software.

I’ve cleaned the registry of any lingering signs of the programs but to no avail. All I want to do is play the original disks, I’m not worried about backing them up. As I’ve said no problem installing but no go on playing the games. Is there something I’m missing? I don’t have any other emulation software that I know of on the machine.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated,
Many Thanks,

r3znor.

Don’t worry yourselves! I fixed the problem myself. :a

[B]Mods can you delete this thread.[/B]