o DVR-215 support
o Additional check sum test

Fixes:
o Major internal cleanup

Known problems:
o DOS version not tested yet
o Linux version not used for flashing yet, drive detection works
fine
o MAC version seems to have drive detection problems if several internal and external drives are connected. v2.2 and probably all previous releases have the same problem

http://dvrflash.rpc1.org/

Awesome

Regards to those who know. :bow:

Excellent!!!

Very Nice !

:bow::bow::bow: :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Can you flash Sata drive in Dos? If so what is the command and what drivers and is the kernel included in the new firmware?:confused:

[QUOTE=lowgra;2017380]Can you flash Sata drive in Dos? If so what is the command and what drivers and is the kernel included in the new firmware?:confused:[/QUOTE]

you can flash the 212/215 sata drives in dos, and the other versions, you only need the kernel, if you plan on crossflashing, the 212d>212 is already released by a member, is that your drive?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f87/how-crossflash-212d-212-a-241000/

see the DVRFlash page, which shows you an example of the command line

Thanks PumaUk
Only one other question you could help with the sata drive is not detected in Dos any Ideas

Maybe the SATA controller is set to AHCI and needs a Windows driver in order to recognize drives? Just guessing here.

Yes, correct guess I guess. :smiley:

yes, you can get this from your motherboard driver disc, what operating system are you using?

PumaUK
I guess the driver required is the Sata driver from the motherboard.What is the command to install in Dos to make the DVR visible and I presume it is the sata disk driver to install Windows.
Thanks

[QUOTE=lowgra;2020050]PumaUK
I guess the driver required is the Sata driver from the motherboard.What is the command to install in Dos to make the DVR visible and I presume it is the sata disk driver to install Windows.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

DVRFlash -v should tell you if the drive is seen

Still unable to find Sata DVR 212D with 2.5 Dos Dvrflash 212D shown in Bios Boot even when runing DRVFLASH -v.Motherboard Nvidia chipset based P5N-E SLI must be driver based problem any Idea’s would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=lowgra;2021971]Still unable to find Sata DVR 212D with 2.5 Dos Dvrflash 212D shown in Bios Boot even when runing DRVFLASH -v.Motherboard Nvidia chipset based P5N-E SLI must be driver based problem any Idea’s would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

why are you flashing in dos? asked before what operating system are you running?