DVR A03 and clone cd 4 beta 30

vbimport

Hey I know I am not the only one to own one of these drives by now SOMEONE ELSE besides myself has bought one of these drives I am sure of it. Anyway, I am noticing a problem with this drive. A lot of people claim that this drive supports RAW DAO mode yet latest version of clone cd 4 says that it does not support RAW DAO reading and fails to read a PS2 game I am trying to backup, the game is Ace Combat 4 USA version. I have downloaded the latest version of clonyxxl version 2.0.0.6 and it says psx libcript protection detected. The total size of disc is 3.31 GB but when clone analyses the disc it says 1.30 GB and can only see that much of it as audio data. REally weird... So does this drive actually support RAW DAO or does it not as clone cd 4 implies???

Originally posted by F_ukregistering
The total size of disc is 3.31 GB but when clone analyses the disc it says 1.30 GB and can only see that much of it as audio data. REally weird…
LOL! It’s CloneCD not CloneDVD…

The reason for registering is so that the features of the Board, which are driven by you email address among other things, can be made available to you :wink:

When I go to select what kind of task I wqant to perform there is a selection called “DVD COPY” which is what I assume to be a selection for copying dvd so that is why I am asking the question in the first place and also olli mentioned that the next version of ccd will support copying dvd.

When I go to select what kind of task I wqant to perform there is a selection called “DVD COPY”
Alright, I inserted a DVD into my Toshi. I then crawled all over CloneCD 4 beta 30 and I can’t find a DVD copy option - so where is it in your version :confused:

Yeah I would really like to know where you can find this option??
It does not exist to my knowledge. CloneCD cannot read DVD discs.

My bad I made that selection hehehe sorry:-)

My bad I made that selection hehehe sorry:-)

HUH ?