DVR-215D firmware update?

vbimport

Out of the box I am 5 versions behind :eek:, never been that far behind before. I have done a few SL & DL burns & I am fairly happy, (have posted scans). What I am looking for are pros & cons, or your thoughts, or any good reasons to update from 1.13 to 1.18.

heyyo beef. If everything is fine the way it is then leave it. As in if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

I crossflashed to 215L as you know so i really didn’t have a choice. I flashed it right off because i wanted it to be like a factory flashed drive. yeah i’m weird like that :doh: :bigsmile:

Thanks Bob, that’s the way I am leaning, but there is always that thought in your mind that it might be better. Still seeking the Holy Grail, that perfect burn. :bow: :iagree: :bow:

I flashed mine after the first burn Beef, but didn’t check the resulting second burn…all seemed well enough.

yeah i know what you mean. I’ve bit my tongue on 5 drives i haven’t changed the firmware on so far :eek: :smiley: They burn great and just never flashed them.

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2041287]I flashed mine after the first burn Beef, but didn’t check the resulting second burn…all seemed well enough.[/QUOTE]I crossflashed mine to 215L as soon as i figured out how to do it :doh: :bigsmile:

What did you flash yours to Loco?

I’ve not flashed my 203B yet either…I really need to get some stuff to burn anyway, I’m a little shy of material at the moment.

203 is a sammy…

Yer it is… :o

I don’t think I saw Bob’s second post there and was answering the first one. :smiley:

I flashed my 215D to 1.18, is 215L the way to go for this drive?

@ LOCOENG,

Depends on what you desire from your Drive.

DVR-212D provides DVD-RAM Read only and no LabelFalsh.

DVR-212 provides DVD-RAM Read/Write and no LabelFlash.

DVR-212L provides DVR-RAM Read/Write with LabelFlash.

You be the judge on what “The Way To Go” means to you.

Regards,
bjkg