This is from [_chef_]
- Choose the correct DVRFlash 2 version (eg win32).
- Download it and the necessary firmware file(s), store them into the same folder, eg. "C:\108".
- Eject any media from the drive.
- Open a DOS-Box, navigate to "C:\108" using cd.
- Run DVRFlash as command only to see the drive location.
- Use a commandline like "DVRFlash -v X: Rxxxxxxx.xxx" to flash the drive.
You have to replace X: with the correct driveletter and "Rxxxxxxx.xxx" with the correct firmware.
- If this doesnt work, then try with the DOS flasher in real DOS or learn using the DOS commands.
extract dvrflash2 to c drive (highlight c drive in winzip), make sure there is a folder in C:\ called win 32, browse to that folder, then copy firmware there,
Start, run, cmd, then in command box type cd\ then you get C:\
then type win32\DVRFlash X: Rxxxxxxx.xxx
where X is the drive letter of your DVR-108 then Y
This worked for me