Dvixtodvd question

im trying the trial version of vsos divxtodvd program. i converted a divx movie file to burn to a dvd.i tried the burned dvd movie on the computer and a stand alone dvd player. from the begining to the end of the movie near the top of the screen it shows trial version www.divxtodvd.com does that always show when using the trial on playback.is there a way to fix this. the movie itself came out fine. i`m using the lastest version 1.99.24.66 hope you can help.thanks

from the begining to the end of the movie near the top of the screen it shows trial version www.divxtodvd.com does that always show when using the trial on playback
Yes in the trial that will always happen.

is there a way to fix this.
Yep, buy a license for the software.

thanks for the answer.i m thinking about buy the license for it. is it the best program out there. anyway to speed it up it is a little slow. could it be cuz im running a couple of other programs at the same time.does it always run slow.is the speed that its converting down on the bottom, that says average video bitrate 1780 kbits/s to about 1825 kbits/s.its also averaging about 21.0 fps the few minutes that i previewed.hows that rate.thanks for your help.

To get the fastest possible conversion speed you should shut down all unnecessary programs/processes and just let the computer work on the conversion.

once again thanks