Dvdxplatinum

vbimport

hey i have dvd x copy platinum and this software dvdxplatinum looks alot like the former…anyone know anything about it …or what are the better copy programs out today

I’d go free. DVD Shrink 3.2 and DVD Decrypter are awesome choices and you can burn with DVD Decrypter in ISO mode. I personally use CloneDVD2/AnyDVD in combination ($59 for the combo pack if I remember correctly) and it works marvelously. AnyDVD is great because it sits in the background and you don’t need to decrypt the movies.

Nero Recode is another good program as well and is simple to use like CloneDVD2 and DVD Shrink 3.2. Uhm, pretty much they are the big 3 I recommend - there is a bunch of other software out there but I’d stay away from DVD XCopy in any form or version but that is just my personal opinion.

ok thanks i have the new nero 6 ultra so with nero recode what do i need to copy my dvds so that it wont keep telling me that it cant do this cuz of the copy protection…i basically want to be able to put the movie in and let my computer do the rest without me having to make alot ot choices…

As he told you above, use DVD Shrink it will take you about 10-15 minutes to figure out how to do it and it gives you SOO many more options than X Crappy. BTW x copy is dead software. The newest version doesn’t even decrypt so don’t even think about upgrading (a condition of 321 studio’s cease and desist order).

how many options do you need to rip a movie?