DVDX to ITUNES?

vbimport

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT MORE HELP IN COPYING MY dvds TO MY ITUNE IPOD? I’m not a COMPLETE dummy , but i am have a spot of trouble in coverting once burned , to get it over to my IPOD Classic? ideas?
:confused:
lotus

Welcome to CDF :wink:

DVDFab Platinum will convert your DVDs to go on your iPod as far as I can see. The software isn’t free, but does have a trial period.

There may be other options also, hopefully others will add recommendations :slight_smile:

1ClicktoIPOD is a great option, it also has a trial period but you can use it for 21 days free to see if you like it and its very easy to use. Just my opinion.:iagree:

arachen? hi , i have purchased the program , (and the thrird party plug-in_ , in hopes of enhancing the process. i have attempted both WITH my IPDO pluged in AND NOT . WHEN I OPEN UP “my computer” window , then my IPOD shows , the movie DOES show up on the files! i have attempted to drag and drop to many of the files that show thier existance, to NO avail. (now here is an aside ! ), i have purchased 2 movies from ITUNES , and LOADED then onto my IPOD(80gig classic), and have played and watched them.so i know that my “POD” IS CAPABLE! here is my question, could it be possible that BECAUSE i have A movie "purchased " from ITUNES AND IN MEMORY, THAT IT “BLOCKS” OUT OTHER MOVIES DOWNLOADED FROM …SAY dvdx? OR fab?(BOTH with IPOD loading capabilties?
whats ur take?)
thanx

[quote=lotuseker;2013776]arachen? hi , i have purchased the program , (and the thrird party plug-in_ , in hopes of enhancing the process. i have attempted both WITH my IPDO pluged in AND NOT . WHEN I OPEN UP “my computer” window , then my IPOD shows , the movie DOES show up on the files! i have attempted to drag and drop to many of the files that show thier existance, to NO avail. (now here is an aside ! ), i have purchased 2 movies from ITUNES , and LOADED then onto my IPOD(80gig classic), and have played and watched them.so i know that my “POD” IS CAPABLE! here is my question, could it be possible that BECAUSE i have A movie "purchased " from ITUNES AND IN MEMORY, THAT IT “BLOCKS” OUT OTHER MOVIES DOWNLOADED FROM …SAY dvdx? OR fab?(BOTH with IPOD loading capabilties?
whats ur take?)
thanx[/quote]
You still have to sync the movies to your IPOD no matter what program you are using. What third party plugin for what program. I never needed any third party plugin, only a decrypter and the program.